Switching between multiple Instagram accounts has become easier. Till now, managing multiple accounts on Instagram has been very tedious. Each time you wanted to switch from one account to the other, you had to log out from the Instagram app and log back in with another account.
Finally, Instagram has heard the complaints of its users, mainly Social Media Managers and Community Managers, who badly need to switch from one account to another. Social Media professionals often deal with several accounts on the same platform: a combination of personal and one or more brand accounts.
How to add multiple accounts on Instagram?
- Verify that your Instagram app is up to date to at least version 7.15 for iOS and Android.
- Launch the app and go to settings (top right of the app).
- Scroll down till the bottom of the settings page and tap on “Add account“.
- Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add.
Note You can only add up to 5 accounts.
How to switch between multiple accounts on Instagram?
- Go to your profile.
- Tap your username at the top of the screen.
- Select the account you’d like to switch to.